Weight Loss Counseling
The OPTIFAST program goes beyond the typical diet. To help ensure your long term weight loss success, OPTIFAST clinics provide personal weight loss counseling and support, as well as lifestyle education, throughout the program. Some of the features include:
- One-on-one counseling sessions with a physician, registered dietitian, or lifestyle counselor.
- Small group discussions led by a health care professional.
- Peer support from current and past OPTIFAST participants.
- Educational materials created especially for OPTIFAST patients.
- Customized activity plans appropriate to your fitness level and schedule.
OPTIFAST health care professionals understand the challenges overweight individuals face as they become active. That’s why they partner with you to make the transition to healthy, active living.
For more information on building a healthy activity program, click here.